Greater Macomb PHO exists to ensure beneficial partnerships between its members
and Health Plans. Focusing on the successful physician-patient relationship, we
provide Health Plans with Physicians committed to achieving quality outcomes. We
serve as an educator and communications resource between the Health Plans and the
Physicians by providing Physicians with proper support tools and training. We continue
to be a vehicle driven by physicians - for physicians.
- Serve as an education and communications engine on clinical performance between
the Health Plans and the Physicians/Hospital.
- Assist Physicians and the Hospital in developing and demonstrating quality performance
through analytical and clinical support tools.
- Monitor Health Plans for accuracy and contractual compliance.
- Serve as an input and decision-making vehicle by Physicians for Physicians.
- Monitor and assist in improving Pay-for-Performance returns.
- Member-only website access to Physician directory and PCMH/PGIP updates.
- Offer opportunities for technology enhancements.
- Assistance in credentialing, enrollment, and contractual compliance.
- Office staff in-service opportunities.
- A voice in your Health Plan relationships through committee and board representation.